Software Manager For Configuration Manager from Activate is a web front end for SCCM that allows users to install software. To install software with SCCM via Activate Software Manager, do the following:
- Log onto the Activate Configuration Manager website front end
- Expand Services -> Computer Services -> Install Software Only
- Select the software that you would like to deploy through SCCM via Activate SM from the list and click Add
- Select the computer you want to deploy to from the list or enter the computer name manually, then click Next
- Click submit to send the message to SCCM to initiate the software install
The software will then be queued for deployment by SCCM and will install on the next schedule.