If you get a port conflict when installing a service that has a website using port 80, you may need to change the port of the default website in IIS. To change the IIS default website port:
- Log into IIS Manager (Start -> Run -> inetmgr)
- Expand Sites and select the Default Website
- On the Action Pane on the right hand side, click Bindings
- Select the line for http port 80 and click Edit
- Change the port and click OK
The default website’s port will now be changed. You can repeat the same steps to change any other ports you need to change to avoid a port conflict.