Pavlova is a Kiwi favourite dessert and this pavlova is the best pavlova recipe I’ve ever tasted.
- 6 size 8 eggs
- 1.75 cups of caster sugar
- 1 tspn of vinegar
- 2 tspns of cornflour
- 1 tblspn of boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 110 degrees Celsius
- Place all ingredients in a 2 litres container and whisk as fast as possible for 15 minutes.
Important: Start mixing as soon as you add the hot water or the pavlova will scramble.
- If you want the pavolva to have more marshmallow, put the mixture into a mould. If you prefer more meringue, spead the mixture into a circle no larger than 24cm.
- Bake for 1.5 hours without opening the door. After 1.5 hours, turn off the oven and leave to cool overnight. At no point should you open the door or the pavlova will collapse